As most of you my faithful readers knew, I have this passion for front pages and covers of broadsheets, tabloids, and magazines. And here’s one that caught my attention earlier this morning after attending the 6:00 AM Sunday Mass.
And this one is being sold at the patio of the Church – just less than fifteen steps from the doors of the church. Cool eh?
Interested for this story of perversion and lewd act of a police? Go grab yourself a copy of People’s Tonight.
And as for the other things:
- I will always consider the infectious “Making Love Out of Nothing at All” as the anthem for masturbation.
- Jinkee and Paris-textmate na? – I wonder when will Paris be the next Krista Ranillo for Manny Pacquiao. I can see that one coming. Oops!
- Today is Mommy Dionisia’s celebration of her 18th birthday. she may not look like 18 but her party looks like that of an 18-year old. Seriously.
- Today is the feast day of San Isidro Labrador, the patron saint of farmers. Being an agricultural country, many Parishes here in the Philippines were named under his patronage. Expect the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon, numerous fiestahan on different towns and barrios, and drunk manongs singing “My Love will See You Through” in the videoke.
- Special shout to the epic The Super Cabbage (Tumblr Oldies, do you still remember her?). Happy birthday Jam! Tumblr (and some of your loyal fans including me) misses you. Please blog again soon.
How’s your Sunday everyone?